Sunday, April 21, 2019

S-Class Ass (Erza)

Thank god a friend recommended I watch Fairy Tail! And specifically requested I draw Erza... more specifically her ass, which the wind seems to be exposing in the alt above... as well as below.
NATSU: Hey Erza, sorry to ask but why does the Magic Mobile constantly smell like shit?
ERZA: Um... Well you see... it functions part-time as a garbage pick up truck. So I guess the smell... of garbage... lingers a bit after they're done renting it out.
NATSU: Ooohh okay... also, how come you don't wear panties?
ERZA: [Smacks Natsu] ENOUGH QUESTIONS! FOCUS ON FIGHTING EISENWALD!... or Blue Skull or WHATEVER DARK GUILD WE'RE FIGHTING RIGHT NOW!
NATSU: [rubs face] At least now I know what the S in S-Class stands for. [gets smacked again]

Also, first time actually drawing poop without it being covered by some kind of clothing! Woo!
I know it might look a little too smooth? It's my first time so hopefully I'll learn how to make shit look more like... shit.
And don't worry, I got something special planned for Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment