Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Too Much Food Goo (Allura)

Decided to practice hyper farts/scat since it's something I haven't done yet. Wasn't sure which character to use until I realized I haven't drawn best paladin since I first started posting fart art! I love the facial expressions she has, especially for the hyper scat version (which I think is the grossest thing I've ever drawn so far)

PIDGE: Hey Allura, do you think it's possible that some of the nitrate gas from Thayserix made it's way onto the castle?
ALLURA: W-why do you ask?
PIDGE: Seriously, you don't smell that? The entire castle is filled with gas of some kind!
ALLURA: Then yes! What you said is entirely possible!PIDGE: I also found this weird mud-like substance on the floor and walls that smells even worse.
ALLURA: Probably just mud from Thayserix!
PIDGE: But... Thayserix is a gas planet...
ALLURA: SHOULDN'T YOU BE SAVING THE UNIVERSE OR SOMETHING?!

No comments:

Post a Comment